TitanSolidTM – Safety Guarantee
The application of the TitanSolidTM coating creates, through a process of photocatalysis, an antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal surface, which remains active for a period of no less than 12 months.
TitanSolidTM is completely safe for humans
- Naturally oxidizes and eliminates all types of viruses, bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms found on surfaces.
- Completely safe for humans – within 15 minutes it is safe to be in the room in which the coating was applied and coated surfaces are safe to touch within 2 hours.
- Does not require any special protection for electronic equipment nor do plants need to be removed prior to application.
- Does not damage or discolor surfaces.
- Applied by trained personnel under supervision.
- Periodic inspections are scheduled to test and ensure that disinfecting properties are maintained.
- Protected surfaces can be labeled with certification.
- In spaces protected by TitanSolid, certification is displayed as are notices of periodic inspections.
- Contains <0.9% TiO2 (titanium dioxide), which is labeled by symbol E171, a common food additive.
TitanSolidTM undergone numerous studies and received several certifications attesting to its safety and efficacy:
- Central Institute For Labour Protection (CIOP): product safety confirmed by analysis of the concentration of TiO2 nanoparticles in the air during and after application of the coating (December 29, 2017);
- Certified by the Polish National Institute of Public Health (PZH)
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties – in accordance with PN-EN 1040 and 1275 standards;
- Complies with standards: PN-EN ISO 22196:2011, PN-EN ISO 14119:2005, PN-EN ISO 20645:2006;
- Assessment of biocidal properties of fibers treated with biocides. Tests conducted using ISO 18184 method;
- Certified tests of air microbiology (A) PB-05/P ed. 2 on April 1, 2018;
- Accepted by Poland’s Chief Health Inspectorate (GIS) for use as part of reopening plans during the Covid-19 pandemic.